This post is going to be short and without detail, because I’m running from one thing to another. Here are some things I’ve done this week.
- Visited the school where I’ll be teaching next year in order to spend the morning in the summer camp program with my future co-teacher. It was great fun.
- Borrowed Faramir’s mother’s car for several days while she’s out of town.
- Chauffeured (chauffeused?) Faramir’s grandparents around using said car. I’d be earning girlfriend points for that, except that I’m pretty much off the charts as it is.
- Spent one exciting night (Joint pain! Fever! 6 am chest X-ray! None of which, you’ve probably guessed, were mine) and a couple of (thankfully) less-exciting nights at the hospital.
- Made a totally awesome pork stir-fry.
- Cleaned the apartment like a madwoman, because…
You know what? I’m not going to write why, because I’m too worried about jinxing things. Suffice it to say that our home is very clean, and I am expecting some good news tomorrow or the next day. I’ll keep you posted.